You should be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Penguin Feet. If you are unsatisfied with your Penguin Feet purchase contact us for a return authorization number (RA#) as soon as possible. Returns within 30 days of delivery are eligible for exchange, credit or refund. Penguin Feet will also pick up the cost of return shipping in the case that the product did not meet your expectations. After 30 days from delivery date Penguin Feet will not accept product for return, unless the product is unused and in its original packaging.
To request a return authorization number (RA#), contact Penguin Feet at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the items you wish to return. No items will be accepted without an RA#. Once you have secured your RA# please send your return to:
Penguin Feet Systems LLC
2460 Galpin Ct
Chanhassen, MN 55317
Please keep a tracking number to ensure the shipment arrives to Penguin Feet. Penguin Feet does not accept C.O.D. packages.
In most cases, refunds will be given in the same form of payment as the original method of payment. We will refund 100% of the purchase price when issuing a refund.
CAUTION: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Penguin Feet Systems LLC products are warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship when used for its intended purpose under normal use and conditions for one year. It is at the discretion of Penguin Feet Systems LLC to repair or replace any defective product. Do not use rack for any purposes other than those for which it was designed – failure to do so may void the warranty.
No warranty is given for defects caused by normal wear and tear, fading, modification, commercial use or for products purchased outside of the United States.
- Never attach any straps through the windows that could in any way impair the opening of any doors.
- Never overload the straps. This rack system is designed to safely carry snowboards, skis, surf boards, paddle boards, canoes, kayaks and other outdoors equipment and materials.
- Ensure load is securely fastened before operating a motor vehicle.
- Longer equipment must be securely tied down to both the front and rear bumper or vehicle frame.
- Use caution when opening your hatch – longer equipment may prevent hatch from fully opening.
- Roof antenna may need to be removed to prevent interference with equipment being transported.
- Inspect straps and foam padding for damage before each use and at regular intervals when in use.
- Reduce vibration fatigue of straps by untwisting straps before fastening and tightening.
- Adjust driving speed to match road conditions and the equipment being transported. Never proceed with transporting equipment if you question whether it can be done safely.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW EACH OF THE ABOVE DIRECTIONS CAN RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY.