Penguin Straps - 1.5" x 12' Cam Straps
The Penguin Straps are the straps we always wanted but could never find easily. At 1.5" wide, these straps are wider that what you typically find on the market. We like these straps for securing our gear for a few reasons:
1) The extra width spreads out the force being applied to your gear. This helps you avoid putting pressure dings in your SUP or surf boards.
2) The 12' length lets you tie down a couple of boards or your kayak.
3) We've added some extra webbing behind the cam to protect your gear from rubbing on the cam buckle.
Here are the details:
- Comes as a pair of straps
- 1.5" wide x 12' length
- Extra webbing behind cam
- Mesh bag with loop closure to store your straps when not in use
How many skis/snowboards fit on the rack?
It’s easy to fit 3 snowboards or 3 sets of skis or a mix of both. The security loops are designed to provide security points between equipment.
How many paddle boards/surfboards fit on the rack?
Fit up to 2 paddle boards or surfboards. Place the fins forward and place a towel or similar between boards for protection. We’re working on a divider for multiple boards. Stay tuned!
What type of material is used inside the rack?
Inside our supersecret underground science lab, we designed Penguin Feet with a closed cell high density foam. It’s more rigid than most soft racks and provides for a more stable surface. We’re committed to provide the most tension and security.
Can I put anything on the roof of my car?
Penguin Feet is a safe transport system for much of your outdoor gear. Like any rack system, there are limitations to what goes on your roof. If you’ve got questions about your gear, don’t hesitate to email us or drop us a line.
Will I become smarter, richer and better looking if I use Penguin Feet?
Yes. Yes you will.* Have more questions? Email us.